top of page

Change Your Registration

If you ...

changed your address within Clinton  •  recently moved here  •  want to switch your registration from a primary to a secondary residence so that you can vote here  •  want to switch party affiliation  •  or want to register as a Democrat for the first time ...


you can do any or all of this:


In Person

By Mail


It's easy. But you need to do it as soon as possible. You need at least 25 days to vote in a general and up to 365 to vote in a primary. ​This website, which is privately owned and not government run, provides further details regarding registration; including for those who are in the military, absentee, incarcerated, and on probation.

Remember the Chinese proverb: The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago.  The second best time is today.


bottom of page